Monday, July 3, 2017

Carissa Clutch

I made this Carissa Clutch a pattern by Huff 'n Cuffs. This is a free pattern and a new to me designer. I found this to be an easy to sew pattern. There is an optional strap handle that you can add across the width of the clutch, but I chose not to add the handle to this one.
I used this cute cowboy boot fabric (thank you Sherry!) with an accent fabric that went well with it.

Inside is a wonderful credit card slot pocket and a zippered pocket opposite. So you don't need a wallet because it is a wallet too! This is so great for when you don't have a lot of stuff you need or want to take with you. There is plenty of space for a phone, keys, cash and of course credit cards and ID.  

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. This is cute little clutch. I love the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice clutch and would be perfect for travel. You have what you 'need' in a small bag that can be thrown into a larger tote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this clutch, I think I'll look up the pattern. these small clutches are so handy. you used fun fabric and you did a fantastic job. thanks for sharing.
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I have her Taylor Unisex Bag pattern (also free) downloaded and have considered making one, but don't quite know if I'll find a use for it. (Although I'm sure if I had your fabric stash, I'd make it in a minute!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun clutch you made and you are welcome for the fabric which suits perfectly. Sometimes just having a small clutch is just right. Happy Safe Fourth Sweet Daryl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that is just adorable, and I have the pattern but never opened it (I'm sure I'm not the only one that does that, LOL). I didn't realize it has useful goodies inside - I shall have a look at it tomorrow now that my interest has been piqued :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...