Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Credit Card Key Ring Wallets

Wanting to use up the never-ending pile of scraps, I decided to make these key ring wallets. Holds an ID or credit card in the pocket and keys too. Free tutorial from Sew 4 Home. I didn't add the iron on letters or the other hardware to mine as that would get expensive to do for these little wallets. I just added the key ring.

I made 9 of these and have given some as gifts. Simple to make using one or more fabrics or scrappy.


Linking up with Elm Street Quilts Bag It 2017.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. these are adorable and very handy. I use mine when I go dancing and I just need to carry my money for getting into the dance, ID and my keys. its the perfect size and thank you Daryl for gifting one to me.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, and useful. 'Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - very useful for those times when you don't want to cary much. Looks like they'd fit in a pocket if there weren't too many keys attached.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute bags. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts Bag It.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate every one. If you do not hear a reply back from me, it could be that you are a no-reply, or that Google/Blogger has changed something (again!) making it impossible to respond back to you. If you want a reply because you asked a question, please fill out the Contact Form located on the right side of the blog and I will respond to you that way. Thank you for stopping by! I was forced to add comment moderation due to huge number of SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...